- Soma Compound 200 mg of carisoprodol and 325 mg of aspirin
- Carisoprodol SOMA - Worst Pills
- Soma Compound oral Uses, Side Effects, Interactions.
- Soma Compound with Codeine oral Uses, Side Effects.
Soma Compound 200 mg of carisoprodol and 325 mg of aspirin
Medication Uses | How To Use | Side Effects | Precautions | Drug Interactions | Overdose | Notes | Missed Dose | Storage USES: This product is used short-term to treat muscle pain and discomfort. HOW TO USE: Take this medication by mouth with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually 4 times a day.
Carisoprodol SOMA - Worst Pills
It is usually used along with rest, physical therapy, and other treatments. Take this medication with a full glass of water (8 ounces/240 milliliters) unless your doctor directs you otherwise.
Soma Compound oral Uses, Side Effects, Interactions.
Children younger than 18 should not use products that contain codeine after certain surgeries (including tonsil/adenoid removal).
Soma Compound with Codeine oral Uses, Side Effects.
- ‘Soma’ Compound with Codeine is a combination product containing carisoprodol, a centrally-acting muscle relaxant, plus aspirin, an analgesic with antipyretic and antiinflammatory properties and codeine phosphate, a centrally-acting narcotic analgesic.
Rating: 98 / 100
Overall: 91 Rates