- Invivo Health Acetylsalicylic acid medications
- Drug InfoNet - Soma - general
- Soma Compound with Codeine Carisoprodol, Aspirin, and.
- Soma Compound with Codeine - FDA prescribing information.
Invivo Health Acetylsalicylic acid medications
Medication Uses | How To Use | Side Effects | Precautions | Drug Interactions | Overdose | Notes | Missed Dose | Storage USES: This product is used short-term to treat muscle pain and discomfort. HOW TO USE: Take this medication by mouth with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually 4 times a day.
Drug InfoNet - Soma - general
It is usually used along with rest, physical therapy, and other treatments. Take this medication with a full glass of water (8 ounces/240 milliliters) unless your doctor directs you otherwise.
Soma Compound with Codeine Carisoprodol, Aspirin, and.
Children younger than 18 should not use products that contain codeine after certain surgeries (including tonsil/adenoid removal).
Soma Compound with Codeine - FDA prescribing information.
- ‘Soma’ Compound with Codeine is a combination product containing carisoprodol, a centrally-acting muscle relaxant, plus aspirin, an analgesic with antipyretic and antiinflammatory properties and codeine phosphate, a centrally-acting narcotic analgesic.
Rating: 100 / 100
Overall: 90 Rates